Because my practice combines elements of psychiatry, neurology, OB/GYN and endocrinology, I am often referred cases by physicians in these fields. If you have a patient with emotional, behavioral or cognitive issues who doesn’t conform to typical diagnoses or isn’t responsive to treatment, I may be able to help.
Please feel free to contact us:
Anne Ganzer, NP. Ph.D.
Phone: (212) 888-0002 or (914) 960-8270
Fax: (212) 888-1899
Articles by Alan Jacobs, MD
- Emotional Consequences of Finasteride: Fool’s Gold, American Journal of Men’s Health, February 2016
- Persistent Sexual, Emotional, and Cognitive Impairment Post-Finasteride: A Survey of Men Reporting Symptoms, American Journal of Men’s Health, June 2014
- Low Salivary Cortisol and Aggressive Behavior, Archives of General Psychiatry, May 2001
- Hormones and Cognition: Current Concepts and Issues in Neuropsychology, Neuropsychology Review, December 1999
- Effect of Menopause and Perimenopause on the Course of Epilepsy, Epilepsia. October 1999
- Late Onset Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia: A Treatable Cause of Anxiety, Biological Psychiatry, September 1999
- Interictal EEG discharges, reproductive hormones, and menstrual disorders in epilepsy, Annals of Neurology, November 2003
- Relationship of sexual dysfunction to epilepsy laterality and reproductive hormone levels in women, Epilepsy & Behavior. August 2003
- Testosterone versus testosterone and testolactone in treating reproductive and sexual dysfunction in men with epilepsy and hypogonadism Neurology. March 1998
- Isolated global amnesia associated with autoimmune thyroid disease, January 2010